We know you value your privacy, so we’ve provided this statement about the privacy practices of our Awesome Doggies website to put your mind at ease.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. We’ll let you know about the following:
- Personally identifiable information collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Choices available to you relating to the use of your data.
- Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How to correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Awesome Doggies is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you give us voluntarily via email or by direct contact from you. We never sell or rent this information to anyone.
We do use Google Analytics and their Conversion Tracking tools to improve the performance of our online advertising. But no personal information about you is tracked.
Any personal information Awesome Doggies collects will be used to respond to you about the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time – just let us know. You can do the following by contacting us at email@example.com
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Modify any data we have about you.
- Delete any data we have about you.
- Notify us of any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) via this website, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. At the present time, we do not take credit card information via our website.